Caring for Everyone
WMO, Youth Help, Participatiewet.
Ensure that sufficient tailored and qualified care is provided to Maastrichtenaren who need it. We also want to ensure that people with disabilities can participate as much as possible on/in society.
• A just WMO, youth aid and Participatiewet and more eye for tailor-made care, a more individual approach, strong reduction in the numbers of indications.
• Maintaining the current WMOvoorzieningen, youth assistance and execution Participatiewet. Because we have to cut back again-because there is a large deficit-not to do so by reducing the provisions. The bureaucracy can be cut back.
• Protection of Wajongers and WSW-ers and their income. How do we carry out the Participatiewet for these people. We need to create jobs or good activities for people with a heavy disability.
• Good home care and maintaining the option of the personal Budget. The starting point must remain that people can stay at home with good care facilities as long as possible. The personal Budget should be more mobilised and not bound by all kinds of bureaucratic and administrative rules that can hinder them.
• Provide guarantees for good living in care centers and nursing homes. There must be more hands on the bed, and this also applies to abolishing all kinds of bureaucratic and administrative rules that can hinder them.
• The implementation of the UN Convention on Human Rights with a disability, in Maastricht. The municipal device needs to work more fully and functionally to a society for all.
• Accessibility public spaces and buildings. It is necessary to ensure that the infrastructure and buildings can be used by everyone. Now too many laws and regulations hinder the public space and the building to be accessible.
• The tariffs of the Geusseltbad accessible and social. The rates for people with disabilities are still subject to discussion.
• Supporting and facilitating more volunteering places for people with disabilities.
• Social welfare. Small Domus-Reception, expansion of crisis relief and gradual closure of Singel 9.
• Creating shelters for stray youngsters
Poverty in Maastricht
To ensure that the people of Maastricht who have a financial effort to get around are still taking part in everyday life. We are not only advocating those who think they are right, but certainly for those who need it.
• The MV wants a policy paper on poverty policy which is named, all initiatives offered by Governments, individuals and institutions, to reduce poverty in Maastricht, for young and old.
• To achieve all the initiatives easily and to provide good information on existing facilities and to set up a ticket office.
• Creation of Inkomstenondersteunende Measures.
• Take precautions that allow people to end up in debt less quickly through education, courses/training. This in cooperation with the credit Bank Limburg.
• PC Project for minima. People who are dependent on a minimum income and cannot pay for their own PC may be eligible for a PC from the municipality.
• There would be a Leefminimum Citizens should be included in poverty policy.
• Make homes affordable.
• There should be a maximum bandwidth of care costs and living costs.
• Create a task force in distressing cases and take immediate action to prevent further deterioration.
Ensure that the needs of vital elderly and elderly people depend on care in Maastricht are met.
• CounterAct loneliness and encourage activities to continue to participate in society.
• Use of good and qualified help.
• To make the elderly in the digital world of Internet, telebanking, and e-mail. This in cooperation with volunteers and young people.
• Guaranteeing residential and other WMO facilities, both at home and in care homes based on the release of budgetary neutrality.
• Elderly people are charged to carrying capacity.
• Students get in Maastricht at many companies, restaurants etc 10% discount. Why not for example seniors?
Young people and students in our city
Actively listen to the wishes and expectations of young people and educational institutions. Provide support to put them into practice.
• Ensuring a youth policy
• Investigating the possibility of coming to a children’s Council
• Stimulating the self-organising capacity of young people.
• Investigate the possibility of coming to a youth City council.
• Activating youngsters at Gemeente-/buurtactiviteiten
• In consultation with the professionals in education, to stay up-to-date.
• Quality of the student housing monitors.
• Good balance between students and other residents in the city.
• Provide affordable housing for students.
• Periodic consultations with municipality, University and Student Association on General Student Policy, education, nuisance and parking.
Safe and liveable neighborhood for young and old
Promoting social adhesion and ensuring safety for local residents.
• Do not cut even more on the maintenance in the neighborhoods.
• Encouraging neighbourhood initiatives.
• Ensure consultation between local networks.
• Tackling loneliness in the neighbourhoods
• Ensure that communication between the neighbourhood organisations is established.
• To communicate With Instead of about the citizen.
• Better communication between municipality and neighbourhood organizations.
• Provide affordable accommodation so that social work and neighbourhood Organization can perform their work at the service of the neighbourhood.
• We strive to ensure that every neighbourhood in our city can furnish such accommodation.
Culture for all
Promoting a broad cultural offer, both traditional, amateur and professional arts and their accessibility so that Maastricht is an attractive, cultural city for both residents and visitors.
• More practice space for associations, amateur groups and bands and to ensure its existence.
• Providing a stage for traditional, amateur and professional arts.
• Make cultural institutions and museums more accessible to all, both physically and financially.
• Provide more space for talent development and breeding places so that they are preserved for our city.
• Keeping young culture makers by offering vacant spaces.
• To provide a stage for and develop initiatives in the field of new cultural movements.
• Research and promotion of regional and euregional cooperation in the fields of art, music, dance and theatre.
• Support the transition of the natural History Museum, Kumulus and Centre Ceramique.
• The affordability of cultural offerings for the elderly, the disabled and the chronically ill who are not eligible for the municipality’s allowances because they have an income/benefit that is just above the standard of assistance
Maastricht is an attractive sporting city for its inhabitants and visitors. Sport makes an important contribution to young and old in the field of well-being, health, awareness. Learning to cope with profit and loss and general solidarity.
• Support where necessary of clubs, by providing customization.
• Maintain progress in upgrading the remaining outdoor sports locations.
• Ensure that the inward sport locations are lifted at a higher level where necessary.
• Monitor the relationship between the indoor and outdoor sport.
• Sports for any regular or limited boost.
• Stick to sports note.
• Sport must remain affordable
Environment and sustainability
The goal of achieving the 2030 climate neutral Maastricht with the look to the future for the next generations.
• To make the inner city more traffic.
• Encouraging and guiding the citizen to take own initiative in sustainability.
• Z. S. M. To provide an environmentally friendly city distribution.
• Search for solutions to prevent heavy freight traffic, through the introduction of environmental zones, weight classes, etc.
• Link sustainability as a fixed component to all municipal decisions to be taken.
• As much as possible planting of trees and shrubs, as filter for particulates.
Assessing projects on efficiency and added value for the inhabitants of Maastricht.
• Carefully keep the finger on the wrist when it comes to major projects such as the tram connection with Hasselt, Tapijnkazerne Etc… The importance of the citizens and its city should be guided by decision-making.
• Projects for the impress, such as investing in the various meeting centres, by creating smart choices in financial space.
• To persevere in the view that the MV is not happy with the route of the tram via the downtown.
Make sure that the city of Maastricht creates a good economic environment in a social way and generates jobs.
• Offer cheap spaces for small independent entrepreneurs by using empty real estate of the municipality.
• Thinking and facilitating entrepreneurs and their ideas/initiatives with less regulation.
• Faster and cheaper licensing
• By developing knowledge city and euregional environment, to maintain graduate students this in consultation with students, universities, HBO courses and the labor market.